Friday, August 19, 2011

Bonus Shots!

The wonderful bonus that I never miss, or try and take it myslef - the additional miscellaneous shots that come along with, when I go out thinking to take a picture of something else.

I finally found some time to go through all those miscellaneous shots that I had taken a week back along with the Sun Rise and Moon Set pictures.



The wonderful reflection of the small bunch of trees in the lake water.



One more reflection shot.



Absolutely not great, but for some reason very close to my heart.





Did not want to adjust the exposure in this shot since this was the exact color and light I had that morning.





I know I wont get enough of Robins. I dont want to miss them anywhere I see them. :) I trailed this little guy who was busy picking breakfast.

And I got some amazing portraits of my husband, only I wish we knew earlier that we MIGHT take a picture of each other too. We were right out of the bed, glad that we atleast combed our hair :)



The morning sunlight is mild unlike the mid day sunlight which is harsh and the latter tends to wash off the natural color / skin tone or to call causes burns in the pictures. Where as the morning light is very young, pleasant and gives a dramatic effect to the portait. It hasnt washed off his color, or it has not burnt the picture either.



Though he really liked the pictures of him, I know, he wont appreciate the fact that I have posted them here on the blog :)

Not a single of the above pics were edited. Not even cropped. I should admit that I am too lazy to edit the bonus shots, when I did nothing to the actual (sunrise) shots.

So what next? Indoors, Outdoors, Counter top (nay! Not now), night shots? Clueless!

No comments:

Post a Comment