Monday, December 5, 2011

Early Stocking Stuffers!

The Holiday season is here in a good swing.

The long and never ending "wish-list" for my camera bag was partly and nicely taken care during the Thanks Giving Holidays.

Got a bunch of accessories like lens cleaning kit, lens hoods, polarizing filters, remote control and the biggest of all Photoshop Elements for the camera bag. Loved the deal since most of them came on a definitely reduced price. And needless to say the best of the deal was PSE which came for half the price.

And the last but definitely not the least and definitely doesnt belong to the "stocking stuffer" category is iMac. How I love to edit my pictures in this. It shows a lot of details that I fail to notice with my laptop.

Now I have a handful of books and list of websites to go through, learn and practice PSE which definitely doesnt seem to be easy at all. Off to crank the PSE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment