Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010

Sujaya was dressed up as a Ballerina Dancer. 


She was wearing a white tee, with a pink tights and a Tu-tu, that I made. 


I found an interesting page in the internet which gave a step-by-step procedure of how to make a tutu, which I thought, I would try for the Halloween costume for Sujaya.

To my surprise it turned out well, and I was glad that I could be crafty too. So was my husband. Apart from the happiness, the satisfaction of dressing up our baby doll, with a handmade special costume, was bigger. 

Here are some pictures that I took on the Halloween day, of my daughter - Sujaya.

The pictures are taken with my new EF 50 mm f/1.8. I am still getting a hang of it, particularly with an excited toddler, as what she is in the pictures as the subject.


I told : "God Bless this child for looking at the camera and SMILING". Seriously, she wanted to get off and run around to see her new tutu swirl with her. She would not sit still in once place. 



She was getting off the setup in this shot.




HAPPY HALLOWEEN

No comments:

Post a Comment