Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Our trip to the Pumpkin Patch -  first ever trip for my husband, my daughter and myself.
It was fun. My daughter was anxious about the pumpkins, and I was anxious about the colors that I would manage to click and my husband was tired of driving in the traffic, which we didnot expect.
That evening, the sky was overcast, not much of sun, not the kind of evening that I wanted to capture the colors, but since we planned the visit all of a sudden, I had to bear with it.
After 2+ ours of journey we arrived there.Sujaya and my husband enjoyed it their own way. Sujaya carried, sat on, jumped on, slided, held over her head, hugged, ran between, hopped and did what ever she could do with the pumpkins.
To me, first of all, it was very crowded - which I did not expect, and I dint have a clue as how to go about it. And I dint know how to capture the fun with the crowd in it, till the end.
But I got some decent pictures at every possible lonely place.

















My Flickr Page

No comments:

Post a Comment