Thursday, January 6, 2011

Dandelions - spooky but pretty

Dandelions - I have been eyeing them for a few months now. But it just escaping. But this was a surprise.

Again on a lazy afternoon, while roaming around the house, looking for something to put under the macro lens, I found these beautiful lavender colored flowers. They were so tiny, that I decided to collect a bunch of them and spread them out on a white piece of cloth.

Now when I looked through the lens - again there was surprise. This lens always brings out a surprise from its subject, everytime you attempt it. This time, I was amused to see more tiny flowers clustered together to form this big yet tiny flower.








After a bit of editing. I made a mistake, I had set this white dandelion on a white piece of cloth. Instead I should have placed it on a darker color of cloth.





As I was winding up, this guy just popped in to say a hai, like a bonus to me. Though he looked old with broken wings, he was pretty swift and quick to capture and gave a hard time.

No comments:

Post a Comment